- 19,060 +/- Sqft
Fortius Capital - Investment Services is pleased to present 700 Chambers Avenue, a fully stabilized 19,060 SF mixed use property located in the rapidly growing town of Eagle, CO. Chambers Avenue is the town's main interstate-retail corridor. I-70 exit 147 (29,500 AADT) is directly nearby, with surrounding businesses including Best Western Plus, GreenTree Extended Stay, Sinclair, Conoco, Shell, Wendy's, Taco Bell and Alpine Bank. Additionally, the only U.S. Postal Service office in Eagle is directly next to the property, providing additional exposure and traffic.Built in 2018, approximately 70% of the property is commercial space, with the remaining 30% being six 2BR apartments averaging 960 SF. The property is platted as seven individual units, with six of those being designed as live-work units.The property is anchored by Eagle Climbing + Fitness, a 9,233 SF first class indoor climbing facility offering top-rope, lead climbing, and bouldering for all skill levels. EC+F also offers yoga classes, a variety of fitness classes and children's camp. It is the only climbing gym in Eagle County and one of few fitness facilities. The remaining tenants at 700 Chambers include Moontime Cyclery Bike Sales & Service, Dewey Dabbles Art Studio, Mountain Youth and Mauka Poke Bar.This is an incredibly rare opportunity to acquire a stabilized mixed-use building without any deferred maintenance in the Eagle River Valley. All commercial tenants are on NNN leases with extension rights, Pro-Forma NOI is $398,203, representing a 6.27% capitalization rate.
The quaint small town of Eagle, home to the county seat, has experienced steady growth over the past decade-plus while managing to maintain its old west charm and build on its easy lifestyle. Founded in 1887 along the Eagle River and located 25 minutes west of Vail at a warmer, lower elevation, the sun almost always shines in Eagle, even when surrounding peaks are blanketed with snow. Paved walkways and bike paths wind their way in and around the historic downtown in this cycle friendly community, which has undergone notable improvements while maintaining original store fronts and architecture from its agricultural and railroad roots. Wide open vistas and mountain peaks dominate your views from nearly every perspective in town. Ample parks and open spaces, an ice rink and pool, playgrounds, special events complex, miles of river frontage and pristine creeks for fly fishing, and the now famous mountain biking and hiking trails that surround town provide endless recreation opportunities. In addition, the town offers a variety of events throughout the year including weekly outdoor summer concerts on Centennial Stage at the Town Park, farmers markets, a fall festival, a holiday parade, summer outdoor sports festival, Eagle Flight Days - the annual summer family fun weekend, and the County Fair and Rodeo. The Eagle Medical Center provides convenient access to all types of care including physical therapy. A variety of retail can be found in Eagle Ranch Village, Downtown, and along the commercial corridor of Chambers Avenue. Properties range from simple historic houses near downtown, condominiums, flats, single family and golf course homes in Eagle Ranch, and large custom homes at Eby Creek, to sprawling ranch estates on the outskirts of town. The Eagle Regional Airport and Jet Center are only minutes west of town. Breathtaking scenery, affordability, convenience, outdoor recreation, and historic charm combine in Eagle.